Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hey Bloggerland,
     As I was sipping on my morning Diet Dr. Pepper, I had a thought. I have a bunch of those rattling around in my skull from time to time and I thought I would share this one. It's like this, ya know 
when you see something all dolled up or some creation you would like to do and make your own,
but you don't know were to go to procure those little gems of art/crafty goodness? Well. I would like to share some of my favorite haunts that I like to visit to get inspiration and goodies. 
Here goes........AlphaStamps.com, RetroCafeArt.com. These two online shops are full of collage and mixed media nirvana!! You can even pick up a few vintage items as well. BlueMoonScrapbooking.com, MarcosPaper.com. These two gems are chuck full of anything you could want with Tim Holtz, Sizzix, Spellbinders, and much more! If you are not familiar with Tim Holtz and his products check out his site at TimHoltz.com. RangerInk.com is a site that is jammed
with everything from inks to texture paste. They even have tutorials to give you inspiration on how to use the different products they sell. Last but definitely not least are the estate and garage sales! You can pick up a slue, a peck, and a heap of wonderful vintage items ( or as my better half says..Junk..)
at a great price. I hope these great sites will inspire you to unleash your inner artist!
Now go create something!

Becci

No comments:

Post a Comment